Indeed, there's a lot to worry about when you're pregnant. We asked 457 americanbaby.com visitors to tell us what they were most concerned about during their pregnancy.
- 44% worried about complications.
- 27% had fears about labor.
- 19% were concerned about nutrition.
- 7% were apprehensive about sex
- 3% had other unspecified concerns.
There are loads of sophisticated prenatal genetic tests that are available today. Of the americanbaby.com readers we polled:
- 74% said they did not/will not have prenatal genetic testing
- 21% of new/expecting moms said they planned to/did have genetic tests during their pregnancies or were considering doing so
- 5% were undecided
Doctors advise pregnant moms not to imbibe at all during their pregnancy. We asked 5,086 americanbaby.com visitors whether they even had a sip of alcohol while they were pregnant. The results?
- 59% said “No, I never did or would”
- 21% said “Yes, and I was confident about it”
- 17% said “Yes, and I felt guilty”
- 2% said “No, but I would”
Gets in Your Eyes…
Most women abide by the wishes of their doctors and don't smoke during pregnancy. We asked 1,175 new/expecting moms if they smoked during pregnancy.
- 87% said they did not
- 13% said they did